About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Empathic or Empath..

HubPages

Empathy:
the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.

Empath:
An empath is someone who picks up on the emotions and / or feelings around them. It may be the feelings of someone they are close to. It might be the general feelings in a room or even when there is a very strong emotion around the world, such as fear.


*********************************************************

I have a difficult time discerning whether I am imposing my own story on a person or if I truly feel what they are experiencing. 

We all have our own comfort zone, or "hula hoop", to quote a good friend of mine.

The hula hoop is the area around our physical bodies we don't want others to enter.  It is dependant of course, on the person and the circumstance.

Someone with a big smile and and cheery hello might be wearing a close fitting and rigid hula hoop. 

Another person may appear reserved and quiet, yet have a very wide, loosely defined hula hoop.  It's all in one's perception.


There is a handful of people I let close to me, actually touch me , hug me.  There are many people I don't want anywhere near me. 

How a person presents themselves to the World is seldom who they truly are inside.  I sense many things, immediately, when a person or persons, enter my space. 

I don't actually see energy fields but I strongly feel them. 

Some people are far more dense than others.  I don't mean dense as in dim-witted, but dense in the way that their energy is very thick.

Thick energy indicates an 'old soul' to me.  Most, but not all, old souls that I encounter, feel very settled.  There are some old souls that, for whatever reason, don't grasp the lessons they are here to learn. Their energies and auras become denser as they return time and again. 

There are no shortcuts in the evolution of one's soul.  We need to do the work to get to the next level.

A woman that I know passed away a few months ago.  I hadn't known her for long. She had many friends that held her in high esteem.  She was a soul helper. 

I never got to know her well but when I did visit with her we connected with an alternate consciousness. 

Her energy was dense but her hula hoop was very large and loosely defined. 
I believe she learned all the lessons she set out to learn on this trip to this realm of existence. 
I don't think she'll be back on Earth in any form. 
She has moved to the next level.

I feel much discombobulated energy in the air today.  The earthquakes(s) in Japan are the main focus of my thoughts. 

There are so many other events happening too.  Our World is changing.  We are rapidly approaching 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar.  If you click on this 2012 link, you will be directed to a page that has an explanation of the impact that the year of 2012 is predicted to have on our planet and people.

There are many predictions that paint an unwieldy picture of impending doom and/or spiritual transformation.

I choose to believe that if we remain in conscious control of our mind, body and souls, we will all sail into the future with a greater awareness of what is.

Thanks for reading my Blog.

Make it a great day.




1 comment:

Spiderchild, {spirit name} said...

I really enjoyed this article. My question now is, "is my energy thick or thin"?
Am I a new, or old soul?