About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Day, Perhaps My First Dollar...

The idea for this blog was born out of a desire to journal my thoughts and share my experiences with the general masses.

I hope to be able to entertain and share information and also links to websites that I find interesting.

In order to be able to justify the time I spend at my computer researching, writing and editing my blogs, I also need to be able to generate a cash flow.

I am not looking to get rich here.   I simply want to be able to create enough cash to give my full attention to my online endeavors.

Therefore, I am approaching my time on the 'net as a combination of work and play.

From time to time I will include links to products such as the following:

roxy bathing suits: http://clothing-and-accessories.become.com/roxy-bathing-suits%22%3Ehttp://clothing-and-accessories.become.com/roxy-bathing-suits%3C/a>
The above link offers a line of reasonably priced bathing suits for women and children.

This next link appears to offer women's sandals and shoes, from low end to high end.  $995 may not be high end to you, the reader, but for me it is a big chunk of change!
jeweled sandals: http://clothing-and-accessories.become.com/jeweled-

This link leads to a page that sells  rings and watches. The products range from $29 cubic zirconia rings to $2000 items. I will reiterate here this price makes it high end for me. Out of my price range!
3 carat engagement ring: http://jewelry-and-watches.become.com/3-carat-engagement-ring

The last item on today's advertising links is tea tree shampoo.
This is a timely product for me as I, just today, applied tea tree oil to my beautiful dog's belly on what I hope is not, but may be, mange. I will keep you posted as to the results. When I visited the site I saw an array of shampoos and conditioners.  I can't attest to the quality of the products as I haven't purchased anything from the site. , From my own personal experiences with tea tree oil, I can tell you it is a great product.
tea tree shampoo:http://health-and-beauty.become.com/tea-tree-shampoo.

All of these links lead to products on this site Become.com

This blog is short today.
I am shamelessly promoting products to potentailly make money.  I also realise today's blog has nothing  to do with anything except to see if I have taught myself to create links properly.

My first lesson, teaching myself creative ways to monetize my blog, is done!
Here is a link to tomorrows blog, http://travlin-sack.blogspot.com/.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Make it a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Day Shelley :). I have signed up to the same site as you, lol and i did get approved for my blogs, and they have sent me my first task's, and i had filled it out, and sent it off and to my surprise i did it wrong, because its not working for me :(, lol i think i know how to do it now that i have seen your blog. Thank You for all your wonderful Info. Hope you been well :)