And what are those Words worth?
Hmmmmmm, I am trying to make sense of the AdWords application offered by Google.
I need to determine if I know enough about the program AdWords, to forge ahead and 'purchase' some words. If I do decide to purchase words I first need to decide which words will be the most lucrative to use. Some words are worth fractions of a cent, others are worth a few whole cents or more. What I pay also depends on where, how and why they are used.
![]() |
| Tools for creating Words! |
Does any of this make sense? LOL If so, make a comment and fill me in, I am grasping at straws here!
When I choose the correct words for my blog content, words that are Googled a lot, this will drive traffic to my site. I need my site content to be relevant, stimulating and informative.
I am shy about putting my own words out there for random people to read. Mind you, I have a gadget that tracks the number of visitors to my site, and according to the numbers it shows, I don't need to worry just yet about laying my words bare to too many people. The numbers are crawling up very slowly.
I have a couple of loyal followers but they are friends and family so they may be following my blog more by design than personal choice.
Thank you you two, you know who you are!!
Twenty six letters in the alphabet, Twenty six letters to use to form a gazillion words.
One would think I could string enough words together to make up an engaging entry everyday, of a paragraph or two. Seems logical to me.
I don't know why it is proving to be such a challenging task.
I need to step up my game, write articles that are informative and funny, to get traffic flowing to my site.
![]() |
| Accurate depiction of my mood this morning |
No heavy traffic here. Kinda like a Sunday afternoon on this small Island I live on. Sloooooooooooooooooooow.
Make it a Great Day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment