About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just Sayin'..

I checked out Google News this morning  The following link points to an item on the Canadian Embassy being closed in Libya.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Canada+shuts+embassy+Libya+diplomatic+staff+evacuated/4353214/story.html

I am not an avid news hound.  Having said that, I often feel compelled to follow current World events in order to keep my finger on the pulse of what is past, present and coming at us. 

If I worked at the Canadian Embassy in Libya I would likely be very happy and grateful to get out of an unstable situation. 

I want to reiterate that I am not well versed on World events.  I do know, without a doubt, if I were a Canadian citizen in Libya today that needed assistance getting out of the country, I would be horrified to find out my country's Embassy in the strife torn region had closed up shop.

Just sayin'.....

Thanks for reading my blog.  This is a link to yesterday's blog.  http://travlin-sack.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-day-perhaps-my-first-dollar.html 
I am teaching myself to put links to other published pages of mine. 

Make it a Great Day!

No comments: