Hello again my imaginary followers and fans. I appreciate your interest in what I may say. I have desired to learn how to blog for a while now, but I have never taken the time to demystify the process. It is much simpler than I had envisioned. Baby steps..but I am learning at an amazing rate.
My brain and energy become cluttered by this time of day. I am teaching myself to focus my energy. I want to be the change I am craving. I spent a great deal of time in 2010 hoping and wishing for inspiration, change and reasonable income. In retrospect, I realize I didn't do much to achieve those things. I talked about it a lot, complained, got frustrated...it came clear to me, somewhere in the night, last night, December 31st, 2010, that I need to show up in my life, participate in the changes I want to see, be and live.
Today, I took on a bunch of little challenges with plenty of fun breaks in between.
One of the ways for me to learn more easily is to remember not to overload my brain. I need to recognize when my learning curve is filled to capacity, and break off for a bit to recharge..
Plenty of Sunshine today...stellar way to begin the New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment