About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Energy 1st day, 2011

January 1st, 2011. My energy is calm this morning. I am an early riser. I rarely sleep past 5 AM. Morning is my favorite time of the day. There are few human disruptions aside from the small closed captioned tv I have on for company. I have a dog but she doesn't get up until around 8, the same time my guy starts shaking off the night to greet the day.

Every year on New Year's day, I find myself contemplating the year just passed and the year ahead. I have learned, over the years, not to make a dozen resolutions. I make just one. This year my resolution is to balance my energy. I am up and down and all around, I change from happy to sad to mad to glad to ______ in a heartbeat. I don't want to flatline, life is an emotional journey. I simply want to learn perspective.

No comments: