About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just Another Day...

I am going to take the plunge today, see if I can figure out AdWords.  I have AdSense on my page.  AdSense is the advertising that appears down the side of the page when you read my blog.  The ads are relevant to the content of my Blog.
When I write about exercise the ads that appear are for exercise equipment etc;.

Today I am going check out the cost of using AdWords. AdWords is a service that provides prepaid words for me to include in the body of my text. The purpose of AdWords placement is to  generate traffic to my Blog when such words are entered into a search engine.   The theory is that when lots of people land on my Blog some of them will click on Ads that interest them.

 It's all kinda Greek to me yet but I am going to muddle through.  Anything new is a challenge.  I get a great rush of accomplishment when I figure something out.  I am due for a 'sense of accomplishment.'

AdSense, the placement of Ads by Google on my Blog, is a free service.  There is a fee for AdWords.  I need to do my homework to find out which words to include in my Blog in order for my blog to show up in search engines.  Then I need to make sure my blog content is relevant and captivating enough to generate more traffic and/or return traffic.

My objective is to learn how to make money on the Internet while doing something I love to do.  I spend a few hours a day online most days.  It will be the best of all possible Worlds when I am able to unite my passion for writing and my passion for creating some loot!

No comments: