About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Research Thursday!!

The more I learn the more there is to learn.  The Internet is an amazing tool for educational, recreational and eventually, monetary reasons.

Today is Thursday.  By Friday I want to be writing my first article.

Today I am going to do research on how to write and submit eHow articles.  The concept is simple.  Write about what I know.  I have been on the Planet awhile, 54 years.  There are many things I know. In the whole big scheme of things, I have a wealth of information in my head.  Communicating that into a decipherable and understandable format may prove to be a challenge. No worries though.  When I get stuck I can simply Google it!!  The breadth and scope of possibilities of obtaining information are endless.


 

Thursday seems like a good day to research AdWords some more too.  I was thinking about purchasing AdWords but I decided I want to figure out how to create revenue with my Blog and other Internet endeavors without feeling like I need to fork over some loot. I am reading about word placement, how often to use words and relevance to the body of the article.

I'm excited about having all the pieces of the Internet revenue pie fall into place.

I am beginning to understand how it all works!!

No comments: