About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Not so Much Today...

I am not well today...sigh.. I usually feel pretty darn good in the morning.  I am up early, get a coffee into me and exercise for 1/2 hour.  today I am up, started to get coffee in me, it's not going down so well.  The exercise will come later today when I feel better.  I got a new exercise ball.  I like getting new toys, it keeps me motivated to move. 

Our weather has been crazy.  Rain, snow, wind, unseasonal high temperatures. 

Added to that, I read that our horoscope signs have changed, are changing.  The World's axis has tilted by about forty miles, aligning the cosmos in a different way.  I am Libra but according to the new charts I am now Virgo.  Although I have never followed my horoscope with any regularity, I have always defined myself, a bit anyway, by the fact that I am Libra.  I am not sure what all is entailed being a Virgo now.  I will need to read up on it and see if that fits, suits me.

I find it a bit disconcerting that our World is so rapidly changing.  So far, most of the bizarre weather patterns have been 'over there'.  we haven't noticed a big change on the Islands aside from the relentless rain. 

On the bright side, there are no major catastrophes in my personal life.  All appears well in my little world of friends and family.  There are little dramas here and there.  Those are the things that keep a family entertaining though.  The make ups and breakups, the younguns growing up and moving out and on.  The Sib's in re-hab, the ones that ought to go.  Friends and acquaintances coming and going out of our lives.

We are blessed to live in Canada.  We are blessed to be Canadian.  I am grateful everyday, for my freedom, my friends, my family, my life. 

No comments: