About Me

My photo
Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
**Click on the tabs above, Peace, Tarot Readings, Clocks/Carvings 4$ale ,and others. I invite you to visit all of my Pages **To read my most recent Posts, please scroll down a bit.**

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Inspiration = Perspiration = Success

Top four reasons to keep exercising:
  • improve health
  • create longevity
  • healthier body image
  • follow through with the committment
LOL I started this entry with the top TEN reasons to keep exercising but quickly wittled it down to four..

My routine is really quite simple, put on the music and dance.

 It's the motivation that is illusive.  One scant 1/2 hour a day and I will reap so many benefits. 
I know I can do it, I have done it before.  I once lost 30 pounds in one month.  I had an obsessive need to improve my physical and mental state.  I actually became alarmed and went to my doctor because the weight came off so quickly.  It was during that time that I realised what we are capable of when we put our minds to it.

In the first half of our lives, life itself usually keeps us in reasonable shape.  We dance, ski, swim, play sports..As we age we tend to become more sedentary..the couch and the remote lure us to sit our widening butts down to watch the mostly perfect bodies dance, ski, swim , climb mountains, perform impossible feats. 

Toss the remote and put on the dancing shoes. 

Make it a Great Day..

1 comment:

Tied Up in Life's Eternal Travlin' Sack said...

I'll be the 1st to comment!! Keep workin' it Shelley...by Spring you will be sitting your toned butt down to write the next entry in your successful Blog.