and a good thing that is, I have only been up for 2 hours. Almost every morning around 8 AM I bring coffee in to the bedroom and wake up my guy. The dog wakes up too, stretches and climbs onto the bed to get her belly scratched. She is a great dog. We learn lots from her. Mostly we learn to be nice, to be calm, to be kind. She is a barometer for our emotions, I tell you! When one or the other of us is not firing on all pins it shows in the actions of our dog. She tucks her tail down, looks at us with those big brown, soft, moist eyes. My guy can stonewall her if he's really struggling with his energy. I am more apt to balance quicker, the dog, afterall, is an innocent bystander, she didn't create the discombobulation, she doesn't deserve to bear the brunt of our off-tilter times.
It's 8 oclock, I'm off to do my Edith Bunker impersonation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment