Sleepless, restless, twisted half sleep night. I woke up at 2.30 and that was it for my night's sleep. Off to get a bone density test this morning. Good thing I don't need to use my brain for it, I would fail miserably.
I'm also getting some blood work done. My guy is slurping back a cup of coffee while I grit my crabby little teeth in resentment. I can't drink any until after my visit to the lab. At least it gives me something to focus on besides my ill health.
I am kinda just filling up space this morning to make an appearance here. I am researching a few diffenrt avenues of interest so I can actually make this blog ABOUT something. Mindless ramblings of my less than exciting life aren't going to create a ton of traffic or inspire people to keep coming back. Or, perhaps I should say, inspire people to come. So far I think I am the only regular reader on this site!
Ten to six, time to get my boots on and fly out the door. More later if you can stand the wait..

No comments:
Post a Comment