Poor Britney Spears, can't catch a break....A good advertising tactic by the Bellamy Brothers though. Swings them into a long forgotten spotlight, creating controversy claiming Britney ripped off a line, yes A line! from their song...just my little rant for the day..
I just finished dancing and prancing for the required thirty minutes this morning. As long as I exercise at least that long I feel like I am accomplishing something and paying attention to my physical health. When I get lazy and try to talk myself out of working out I visualise the flappy skin on the underside of my arms and I increase my speed with renewed vigor. It truly doesn't take too much discipline when one has such motivation.
The challenging thing for me is patience. Weight doesn't fall off and skin doesn't firm up over night. It takes time. I know from past experience it takes at least six week to see change. After that though, if I am diligent, change occurs rapidly. The trick then is to keep doing it. I have a history of stopping the exercise once I reach my ideal weight.
There are a thousand shades of gray out my window this morning. The snow meets the water, meets the sky, all gray..just another day in Paradise..

No comments:
Post a Comment